SPECIALIZING IN MARINA BOAT DOCK HOMES
AND BEACH HOMES FOR 40+ YEARS
MEET Dan & Patty McInnes
Dan and Patty McInnes, Brokers and Owners of Scott-McInnes Realtors, are committed to providing the highest quality of service and have consistently set the standard for excellence and performance in the local real estate market.
Dan and Patty stand for
service, integrity and results. We stand behind our commitments and our word.
The Right Team
- Two licensed brokers working for you! Dan & Patty earned their brokers licenses in 1979!
- 82 years combined experience offering you background from hundreds of sales listings, and investment transactions.
- Consistent top producers in the Oxnard/Ventura market for more than forty years!
- We would like to introduce you to the joys of living in the Ventura coastal cities--we offer information on beaches, boating, cruising, fishing, scuba diving, yacht clubs, country clubs, and, especially visiting the beautiful local Channel Islands of Anacapa, Santa Cruz and beyond.
- Co-Owners of Scott-McInnes Realtors for twenty-seven years, known as a top quality office.
- Boat owners for over 38 years; Marina residents 40 years.
- Designations and memberships:
- Both earned Certified Residential Specialist designations (CRS) in 1996. Dan is an current member of CRS.
- Members Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club where Patty served as Commodore in 1992. Patty served eight years on the PCYC Board of Directors and has
continued to chair events over the past years. Patty was recently honored as a Lifetime Member of PCYC. Dan served as Membership Chair for three years.
- Patty served on the Election Board as an Inspector for the Mandalay Bay
precinct for over 22 years
- Patty earned her Ph.D. at USC
- Members Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Council of Residential Specialists & National Association of Realtors.
- Dan served ten years as Harbor Commissioner for Channel Islands Harbor under the Ventura County Board of Supervisors from 1998-2008.
- Dan & Patty conducted the Waterfront Homes Decoration Contest for all waterfront homes for 27 years
in conjunction with the Parade of Lights for Channel Islands Harbor
The Right Real Estate Service
Dan & Patty McInnes offer top quality service to buyers and sellers:
CHANNEL ISLANDS HARBOR DEVELOPMENTS
- Customized service to guide you through the selling or buying process
- Market analysis backed up by experience in the field for 80 combined years in the local market
- Professional follow-through to ensure you have the smoothest possible transaction
With the opening of the Maritime Museum and the Boating and Safely Information Center, major changes are coming to fruition in the harbor. As a Harbor Commissioner, Dan was involved in many planning and review meetings in anticipation of these developments The Commissioners were appointed by members of the County Board of Supervisors and the Commission reviewed issues and proposals for the Harbor and made recommendations to the Supervisors on issues concerning the Harbor. Many docking facilities and landscaping have already been upgraded in the harbor over the past few years.
The Maritime Museum of Channel Islands opened in 2012 and features models, paintings and marine displays. The Boating and Safety and Information Center opened in April 2013. This long awaited center will serve youth of our community with educational training and boating classes. It is managed by Cal State University at Channel Islands.
The Casa Sirena Hotel will be remodeled in the next few years, as will Fisherman's wharf. These will be significant improvements to the harbor area. The Hampton Inn hotel developed from the newer part of the Casa opened in 2006. A four-five story hotel is proposed for this remodel. The Boating Center and Maritime Museum are both welcome additions to the harbor area. All these new facilities will be another improvement at the gateway to the Harbor area.
Dan and Patty McInnes
Scott-McInnes & Company, Realtors
3600 S. Harbor Blvd., #129
Oxnard, CA 93035
Fax (805) 985-9552